Have a maintenance issue?
It’s easy to place a maintenance request - just follow these steps and we will contact you.
All repairs should be reported to your Property Manager via email to be attended during normal work hours.
Repairs which cannot wait until normal hours to be rectified can be attended after hours using our nominated Contractors but must fall into the Emergency Repair category.
Under the Residential Tenancies Act, only specified events are able classified as Emergency Repairs
Emergency repairs means work needed to repair:
- a water service that provides water to the premises that has burst; or
- a blocked or broken lavatory system on the premises (unless two toilets provided); or
- a serious roof leak; or
- a gas leak; or
- a dangerous electrical fault; or
- flooding or serious flood damage; or
- serious storm, fire or impact damage; or
- a failure or breakdown of the electricity or water supply to the premises; or
- a fault or damage that makes premises unsafe or insecure; or
- a fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property; or
- a serious fault in a staircase or lift or other area of premises that unduly inconveniences a resident in gaining access to or using the premises.
NOTE: Loss of air conditioning or leaking air conditioner is not an emergency covered in the above.
(Major blockage, raw sewage)
|NT Plumbing||On Call||1) 0475 073 789
2) 0438 220 006
(Power outage, sparking power box etc)
|RMB Aircon &
|0402 803 834
|Water Leak (Pipe/Roof/Hot Water System)||NT Plumbing||On Call||0475 073 789|
|Locks and Keys
(Faulty Locks, Unsecured premises)
|Mobile Locksmiths||Tim||0418 806 359|
Costs for Contractors to attend after-hours and on weekends are substantial and should be avoided if possible. In the event a Contractor is engaged by a tenant and it is NOT an emergency repair, the tenant will be responsible for payment.
Keys are a tenant responsibility, if locked out after hours, then you must arrange the Locksmith to attend at your expense.
If there is a blocked toilet or shower, and there is another one available to use in the property then it would be reasonable to not expect a contractor to attend after hours.