4 Oleander Street Nightcliff, NT 0810Leased
DUAL ACCESS – SPLIT LEVEL – MULTI USE HOME
House - Nightcliff NT
Territory Real Estate is proud to present this amazing tropical living home to the rental market.
Set in the picturesque suburb of Nightcliff, only a moments bike ride from great schools for the kids, amazing beaches to explore and colourful weekend markets brimming with fresh produce this corner property has the potential to be a wonderful family home.
Screened from the street with a lush tropical barrier of foliage that dances in the soft sea breezes, the property has dual gated driveway entry from both streets that it sides onto and a third personal gated entry to the property as well. Boasting old world charm, the property has a unique character that will appeal to those seeking the tropical Darwin lifestyle.
Built in under the home is a full one-bedroom apartment with own kitchenette and living areas, bedroom and a private outdoor bathroom as well. There are great entertaining areas under the home and a lockable storage room is a great space to keep the space tools or entertaining apparel.
Tucked around the back of the home and sheltered under a protective canopy is a gorgeous in ground swimming pool which has been custom built and includes a rockery feature along with spa and swimming sections.
Upstairs the home has a shaded front balcony that looks over the treetops below. Inside is an enormous open plan living and dining room with timber flooring and bay after bay after bay of tropical louvered windows. The kitchen has a rustic old-world charm to it and offers endless storage and prep areas with wrap around counters and access through to a rear staircase that leads to the under-home entertaining space.
Each of the three bedrooms on this level are well oversized and along for ample space within. Each has timber flooring, A/C and bays of louvered windows as well.
Ideal for the large family that needs space to move or the young couple eager to have a property with income potential – either option is a great option.
• Gorgeous home in GREAT location
• Ride your bike to the beach or schools for the kids
• Spend weekends exploring the fresh produce markets
• Upstairs are three bedrooms with timber flooring
• Enormous open plan living and dining areas
• Rustic kitchen has great storage and prep areas
• Front facing balcony affords treetop views
• Bathroom includes bath tub, shower and separate toilet
• Built in under the home is a 4th bedroom plus living area
• Kitchenette plus second full bathroom under the home
• Custom in ground swimming pool
• Established tropical gardens flourish around the home
• Large corner allotment with dual access driveways and parking space
Please call us on 0889855678 for viewing times
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 4 Garage