3/8 Timor Court Leanyer, NT 0812$389,000
INDUSTRIAL FARMHOUSE VIBE
Unit - Leanyer NT
Ideal for the first home buyer, investor, downsizer or home maker – this immaculate 2 bedroom apartment has that modern industrial farmhouse vibe – that is so on trend right now – yet is also cozy and homely. What a combination!
Inside; the unit has a large open plan living and dining area with sky high raked ceilings and exposed rafters overhead that make the space feel absolutely enormous. A neutral white colour scheme makes everything feel light, fresh and clean throughout.
A full sized kitchen is a fabulous inclusion and it is right on trend with its exposed red brick facade and wrap around counters. For additional storage there are overhead cabinetry.
Each of the two bedrooms has tiled flooring and air-conditioning along with a built in robe. The bathroom offers a large built in bath / shower combo plus a vanity with great storage built in.
At the rear of the home is a private courtyard with a corner garden that has some easy care plants to give the space life and colour. Entertain your guests or sit outside to get some fresh air and read a book in absolute peace and quiet.
Down the side of the home is an outdoor laundry room which is well sheltered from the elements plus there is a lockable storage room as well as a single carport and additional parking bay.
For your use, there is a large outdoor entertaining area that is paved and surrounded with tropical gardens, so if your party needs more space or you just want some sun on your skin without having to leave your home – this spot it perfect.
The complex is super neat and tidy with well maintained frontage. Located a short drive from quality schools for the kids, great park lands and less then 5 minutes from Casuarina – the location couldn’t be more central.
• Quiet cul-de-sac location with only local traffic
• Great Northern Suburbs position
• 2 bedroom home in small complex of __
• End unit with expansive courtyards to use as your own
• Open plan living and dining areas
• Exposed rafters way overhead draw the eye up
• Step up to the dining room
• Kitchen has exposed red brick facade which is right on trend
• 2 bedrooms each with BIR and A/C
• Bathroom has a bath tub and large vanity
• Private rear courtyard with corner gardens
• Carport parking for 1 with additional space beside it
• Gardens and an outdoor seating area to utilize
• Tropical gardens screen the home from the street
• Outdoor laundry is well sheltered
• Lockable storage room
• Ride your bike to nearby park lands
• Quality schools for the kids just up the road
• Be in Casuarina in less than 3 minutes
Area on title: 270 Sqm
Council rates $1413 approx. per annum
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 270 m²
- 2 Garage