25 Oleander Street Nightcliff, NT 0810Under Offer
Under Contract $730K - More properties wanted!
House - Nightcliff NT
Territory Real Estate is proud to present this lovely family home to the Darwin Real Estate market.
Located in the ever popular seaside suburb of Nightcliff, this tropical abode offers a relaxed approach to everyday living with an easy to maintain garden, free flowing design and wonderful outdoor entertaining spaces to enjoy year round.
***”For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions, auction conducted online). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Contact the Stuart Rodda on
0424 780 982 immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval*****
Final Bidding Stage is on Wednesday the 27th of January at 6pm
The property has a 6.56Kw solar system with 23 x 285W panels keeping money in your pocket.
At the front of the home are tropical gardens and rolling green lawns that offer plenty of space for the kids and pets to play. Under the sheltered wing of the home is carport parking and there is an extended paved and shaded carport area providing parking for 4 or room for the boat and shades the side of the home as well helping to keep the interior cool throughout the day.
Inside is an open plan living and dining room with tiled flooring underfoot and easy access from here to the outdoor living spaces and the central kitchen as well. This free flowing design is great for the family and makes it super easy to entertain.
The kitchen is a popular U shape and boasts a double door pantry along with overhead storage and wall mounted oven as well. Extended through to create an eat in option, the far wall also hosts banks of built in storage and bench space with overhead displays as well. This could be an eat in kitchen, a kids study nook, family space or cake makers storage dream.
All three bedrooms offer a built in robe, tiled flooring and A/C while the master also includes an ensuite with a spacious design.
At the rear of the home is a wonderful full length verandah plus an extended entertaining area poolside, so hosting a BBQ or dinner party is a synch and the kids can spend hours in the pool too!.
Located a short bike ride from the Nightcliff Jetty and foreshore where you can take advantage of the communal parklands and bike paths, exercise equipment and play areas for the kids. Or take a stroll along the water’s edge to capture an iconic sunset while the waves crash against the cliffs.
• 3 bedroom family home in seaside suburb juxtaposed with lush tropical gardens
• In ground swimming pool is tranquil and cooling with flourish garden surrounds
• Bedroom one has an ensuite, all bedrooms have a BIR
• Open plan living and dining rooms with easy flow design, tiled flooring and A/C
• Well designed kitchen has great storage and prep space with extended cabinets for additional
• Main bathroom has bath and separate shower, vanity with black basin adding a contemporary touch
• Main bedroom also includes an en-suite bathroom with private W/C and a large shower
• Bountiful tropical gardens and lush lawned areas
• Gated entry to the property with fenced perimeters to keep the pets and kids safe
• Verandahs span the length of the home with a secondary shaded area for the boat or entertaining
• Additional outdoor entertaining area poolside surrounded with lush tropical gardens
• Handy garden shed to store the tools and mower out of sight
• External laundry room sheltered on the verandah, wall mounted clothes line
Around the Suburb:
• Seaside suburban setting only moments from the Nightcliff foreshore
• Nearby to local taverns and cafes with ocean views
• Spend your free time having a picnic on the grassy lawns with ocean views
• Walk to nearby Jetty and foreshore for amazing sunsets
• Sea breezes and cool afternoons await
• Central location close to Casuarina and the city, nearby to the RDH and CDU campus
Council Rates: Approx. $2450 per annum
Area Under Title: 1050m2
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: (none found)
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1050 m²
- 4 Garage