20 Martin Crescent Coconut Grove, NT 0810Under Offer
House - Coconut Grove NT
Martin Street in Coconut Grove is one of the most sought after addresses for its quiet ambience and tree lined streets. Only minutes from the coastline that connects through to the infamous Nightcliff Jetty and popular outdoor activities, the home is a totally unique design that is perfect for those seeking to different outlook.
Setting the expectations for the home, the master bedroom is a suite with French doors opening wide onto the decked verandah that surrounds the home. With a view out over the tropical gardens through to the in ground swimming pool sparkling blue in the distance, this feels like a tropical resort. The room also includes a walk in robe with louvered windows along with an ensuite bathroom that is open air with a screen of tropical gardens. From the claw foot bath you can unwind listening to nature.
At the front of the home is a formal dining room adjacent to the kitchen with overhead storage along with fridge nook and plenty of prep areas to work from. Large doors open onto the verandah for easy entertaining.
The living room is split in two and offers a glossy timber floored main living room with built in storage and large banks of louvered windows to frame the tropical views along with a secondary family room with tiled flooring.
Tropical gardens are established and surround this home creating a feeling of total privacy and seclusion from the outside hustle and bustle. Gated entry from the street allows you to parking securely plus there is a single carport as well.
Vacant and move in ready, if you are seeking a home that offers something more then just 4 walls and a roof then this is a must see lifestyle choice.
1. Private residence in a tightly held neighbourhood brimming with executive residences
2. Single carport parking bay at the front of the home
3. Wrap around decked verandah’s hug the home on 3 sides offering plenty of outdoor use
4. Ramp access through to swimming pool nestled amongst a cluster of tropical gardens
5. Large formal dining room adjacent to kitchen with doors opening through to verandah
6. Master bedroom includes a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom with outdoor aspects
7. Large living room has built in storage unit plus there is a secondary living room as well
8. External storage room with decked access alongside the back of the home to laundry area
9. Tropical property is secure, private and totally unique
10. Gorgeous glossy timber floors in the light room with large banks of louvered windows
Around the Suburb:
1. Spend your free time exploring the coastline that wraps around to the Nightcliff Jetty
2. Weekend markets throughout the dry season full of colour and fresh produce
3. Moments from the Home Maker Village, 10 from Casuarina or the CBD
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 847 m²
- Secure Parking