2 Adcock Crescent Nakara, NT 0810Sold $430,000
PRIME LOCATION, MUST BE SOLD
House Sold - Nakara NT
Territory Real Estate is proud to present this perfectly positioned home in the thriving casuarina area, this superb 3-bedroom ground level family home is a blank canvas ready to bring to life. Vacant and ready to move in to or rent out, the home would suit either situation.
– Three bedroom ground level family home in a great setting
– Forward position on the block creating large private yard space
– Minimal tropical gardens around the home
– Massive in ground swimming pool
– There is a verandah poolside for entertaining
– Large concreted pad off the side of the home/ Great for basketball
– Carport parking for 2 with lockable storage unit
– Full external bathroom so no wet footprints in the house
– Open plan living and dining room with sliding glass doors
– Large separate family room/ rumpus room
– Kitchen has great storage and wrap around counters
– Internal laundry room with additional w/c
– Three bedrooms all with air conditioning and robe
– Master has access to poolside verandah
– Great potential, vacant and ready to move into
– Additional parking for a boat or Caravan or both!
The home is situated on a corner allotment and positioned towards the front which is great, this leaves additional space for the kids and pets to play.
Inside the home is a large living and dining room with easy access through to the kitchen that boasts a streamlined design with a bounty of storage and prep areas.
Further into the home is an additional family room that also has access to the yard via sliding door and acts as a buffer from the bedrooms. This could be the perfect play room for the kids or a relaxing reading space, or even home office!
Each of the three bedrooms has air conditioning and a built-in robe plus the master bedroom, also has access directly outside to the poolside entertaining area – very nice indeed.
Outside of the home there is a carport parking bay for 2 with a lockable storage room. There is also a large verandah ideal for entertaining and an in-ground swimming pool that the kids will delight in. Making parties easy, the home boasts a full external bathroom with shower and toilet so your guests or the kids want have to leave muddy wet footprints through the house!
The yard space is enormous thanks to the front positioning of the home. There is a garden shed tucked away at the rear and space enough to kick a footy around. With additional driveway access to the back yard making plenty of room to park the boat or caravan.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 829 m²
- 2 Garage