2/150 Dick Ward Drive Coconut Grove, NT 0810Under Offer
Currently Vacant! Over 9% Gross Return For An Investor
Unit - Coconut Grove NT
Territory Real Estate is proud to present this neat and tidy unit with off street parking for the complex and towering palm trees that throw plenty of shade over the wide open lawn areas that surround the property.
This 1 bedroom unit is positioned on the ground floor and the main door opens into the spacious open plan living and dining areas with original tiles underfoot and A/C to keep you cool of course.
The kitchen has the timber fronted cabinets along with laminate counters with a tiled splash back and exposed shelving as well.
The bathroom and the laundry are combined with plenty of space.
The bedroom is spacious and includes carpeted flooring underfoot along with a large built in robe for loads of storage and there is an A/C as well. Large windows let in plenty of natural light as well.
• Ideal for the investor, the single or couple looking for an easy care home
• Open plan living areas with functional kitchen and A/C
• Bathroom combines the laundry room in a space saving design
• Large master bedroom offers a built in robe and A/C and carpeted flooring
• Kitchen has hard wearing laminate counters
• Outside the complex has off street parking and large out door areas
• Shady gardens with towering palm trees shade and protect the home
• Low maintenance property that will rent out nicely
Around the Suburb:
• Property is nearby to local shops and major retailers alike
• 5 minutes from the beach lifestyle with walking paths that wide around the foreshore
• Home Maker Village is only a few minutes away with Spotlight and Anaconda
Body Corporate : Whittles $801 per quarter
Darwin City Council Rates : $1,236.35 per anumn
Property Status: Currently vacant
Rental Estimate: $235 per week
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 45 m²