16 Morton Street Durack, NT 0830Under Offer
Under Contract! - More Properties Wanted ASAP!
House - Durack NT
Territory Real Estate is proud to present this lovely home in Durack Heights.
This location is arguably Palmerston’s most sought after address. This fantastic suburb is filled with parks, lakes and houses that are no more than 6 years old. If you are looking at building in Durack Heights land is literally impossible to find. Your best alternative is buying established, which will save you time and money. This 4 bedroom ground level house is perfect for those looking for the low maintenance lifestyle. The property has excellent finishes throughout and would suit either an owner-occupier looking to move straight in, or an investor looking for generous depreciation returns.
Features at a glance:
* Fantastic opportunity to buy into Durack Heights
* 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, ground level home providing low maintenance living
* All bedrooms feature glass face built-in-robes and louvres for maximum ventilation
* Open plan living and dining area both either side of the kitchen
* Modern kitchen, island bench with ample storage, electric cooktop, neutral colours
* Pantry ideal for storing all your cooking and storage needs
* Great size laundry room with dual access
* Garage for 2 cars with separate roller doors
* Walking distance to the new Gateway Shopping Centre
* Walking distance to parks and lakes throughout the suburb
* Minutes drive to the Palmerston CBD and the new Palmerston Hospital
Why would you build when you could save yourself the time and money with this awesome residence? Fantastic finishes throughout, a premium location only 15 minutes to the Darwin CBD, and best of all a versatile layout to suit a family.
Other relevant information:
Year Built: 2015
Area on Title: 343sqm
Easements: Electricity supply Easement to PAWA
Status: Vacant possession offered
Council Rates: $1,717 per annum (approx.)
Rental estimate: $600 per week
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage