15 Caledonian Street Anula, NT 0812Sold $650,000
This Home is Almost too Good to be True!
House Sold - Anula NT
Territory Real Estate is proud to present this beautiful family home to the Darwin market.
Designed with the family in mind, this sizeable property has something for everyone – from a grand
master suite on the ground level through to the amazing outdoor entertaining area, established
gardens and veggie patch through to the shed for the tools – every member of the family will find
something to delight them.
Positioned well on a large lot, this property has a small front garden that screens the home from the
street and allows for plenty of space at the rear of the home where you will do most of your
entertaining. Down one side is a large carport parking area for the boat and cars plus dual access
driveway for easy access.
Inside the home is a sun filled formal family room where you can entertain or relax. Further into the
home is an enormous living room which leads through to the outdoor entertaining areas plus there
is a full separate dining room sitting adjacent to the magnificent kitchen that boasts wrap around
benches and endless storage options in modern tones that are sure to please.
A master bedroom resides on the ground level and boasts soft carpeted flooring underfoot along
with a generous floorplan and a traditionally styled ensuite bathroom and a walk in robe as well.
On the first floor there are three more bedrooms that are all well sized and include a built in robe
along with A/C. The main bathroom is modern and well proportioned with a bath tub, walk in
shower, large vanity and toilet inclusive. At the top of the landing is a wall of storage ideal for the
linens plus there is space here for a small study nook or reading corner for the kids to lounge.
At the rear of the home there is an enormous outdoor entertaining area that overlooks an in ground
plunge pool which is back dropped with tropical gardens and sided with a paved entertaining area
with built in BBQ. Out in the gardens there are raised up veggie patches ready for seed plus a shed
for the tools with a verandah as well.
There isn’t much that this home doesn’t have in the way of space, charm and functionality. The
owners are ready to move onto a new life down south and would like to hand over the keys to a
family that will love it as much as they do.
● Substantial 4 bedroom family home on large lot
● Property backs onto parklands behind giving you great privacy within
● Carport parking under the home for 2 vehicles
● Dual gated driveway allows easy access for parking options
● Formal front gardens screen the home from the street
● Ground level has a formal front facing family room filled with sunlight
● Master bedroom suite offers a generous traditional style bathroom plus walk in robe
● Step up into a sprawling living room with sliding door access through to the verandahs
● Dining room sits adjacent to the magnificent kitchen
● Kitchen boasts endless storage and prep areas to work from
● Upstairs are 3 more bedrooms all with built in robes and A/C
● Renovated main bathroom is sleek and modern with bath plus shower
● Top of the landing is storage and a small study or sitting nook for reading
● At the back of the home is an enormous undercover entertaining area
● In ground pool with BBQ area and paved seating space beside it
● Raised gardens and veggie patches with a shed for the tool with A/C too!!!
● Amazing home with so much room for the kids – quiet court location!
● This home is almost to good to be true.
Contact Stuart Rodda on 0424 780 982
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 952 m²
- 2 Garage