106/71 Progress Drive Nightcliff, NT 0810$599,000
OWNER WANTS IT SOLD!
Apartment - Nightcliff NT
Territory Real Estate is proud to present this stunning apartment located in the ever popular suburb of Nightcliff, this wonderful three bedroom apartment boasts uninterrupted ocean views and gorgeous sea breezes and sunsets that will leave you breathless.
– Three bedroom apartment with ocean views
– Gorgeous sea breezes flood the apartment
– Open plan living and dining areas with ocean views
– Generous balcony overlooks communal gardens below
– Gourmet kitchen boasts great storage, stone counters, island bench
– Internal laundry room with wonderful storage
– 3 bedrooms, 2 with a built in robe, all with tiled flooring
– Master bedroom features walk in robe and ensuite with twin basin vanity
– Main bathroom includes relaxing bath tub
– Twin linen press for additional storage
– Secure front entry porch to the home
– Elevator and stair access plus secure storage room
– Two garage style car parking spaces
– Complex features swimming pool, outdoor entertaining areas
– Walk to popular markets and the infamous Nightcliff foreshore
Making the most of the location is easy when you are surrounded with quality outdoor entertainment options like the weekend markets, the popular Nightcliff Jetty and boardwalk plus the winding bike paths that lead around the water’s edge through the suburbs and beyond.
On the 3rd floor, this quality 3 bedroom apartment affords wonderful, uninterrupted views over the tree line towards the ocean sparkling in the distance. Take advantage of the cooling sea breezes that flood through the entire home keeping it cool year round and throughout the day.
Inside there is a spacious open plan living and dining room which both boast water views from the twin sliding doors that lead out onto the balcony. These light filled rooms are bright and easy to style with their neutral colour palette.
A gourmet kitchen awaits with its central island workbench, stone counters, overhead storage plus built in wall oven and pantry as well. In addition, the laundry room is located through a nearby door so you could use this as a butler’s pantry or for storing those larger items.
All three bedrooms offer tiled flooring and large windows to capture the breeze and views. The master is further complimented with a sizeable walk in robe as well as en-suite amenities with twin basin perched atop the generous vanity with great storage.
The complex is near new and offers an elevator and stair access, a secure front porch entry to your home with lockable gate so you can store your bike on the front porch securely if you like. In addition there is a lockable storage room for the Xmas tree and other hardly used items and inside there are two linen presses for additional storage as well.
On the ground floor is garage style parking for 2 car and a wonderful outdoor entertaining area along with a lap pool and gardens plus a communal park lands just outside the gates for picnics or sun baking.
Council Rates: $1,350 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 2008
Zoning: SD 19 (Specific Use)
Body Corp: Altitude Property Management
Body Corp Fees: $1,725 per quarter (approx.)
Current rent: $570 until September 2018
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 218 m²
- 2 Garage